Your New Orleans Airboat Swamp Tour Adventure of a lifetime starts here! Our high-speed airboat swamp tours take you deep into the Louisiana swamps where regular boats only wish they could go. You’ll get up close and personal with Louisiana wildlife including alligators, eagles, nutria, raccoons and many other swamp critters in their own backyard. The Landscape is a photographers dream!
New Orleans Swamp Tours can accommodate groups large and small on our Airboat Swamp Tours. We are located on at the former site of the Mulligan Plantation (now called Victoria Inn) that is rich in history and beauty. The Victoria Inn is also bed and breakfast with first class overnight accommodations. The restaurant is open daily including a full wait staff and bar.
New Orleans Airboat Swamp Tour Information
- Airboat Swamp Tour Availability: Daily
- Airboat Swamp Tour Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Tour Times each day: 10:00am, 12:00pm, 2:00pm and 4:00pm
- Downtown New Orleans and French Quarter Hotel Pick-Up Time: 9:00am, 11:00am, 1:00pm, and 3:00pm
- Drive-up Directions: 4720 Jean Lafitte Blvd, Lafitte, LA 70067
*Please check-in at the New Orleans Swamp Tour office 30 minutes before your airboat swamp tour departure*
- Adult Drive up: $75
- Adult with Shuttle Transportation to and from Downtown New Orleans and French Quarter :$95
Reservation & Cancellation Policies
- Swamp Tour Cancellations must be received 48 hours in advance. There are no refunds after the 48 hour time frame.
- All New Orleans Swamp Tours are subject to cancellation in dangerous weather. New Orleans Swamp Tours LLC is not responsible for any electronic equipment lost or damaged due to water, splashes, or rain. Because of insurance reasons, pregnant women, children under 5 years old, and people with neck/back problems are not allowed to ride airboats.
- All payments are nonrefundable. Prices are subject to change.
- Tips are not included but are appreciated.